About Najmanovich Research GroupNajmanovich Research Group - NRG is a research project that uses Internet-connected computers to do research in Molecular Recognition and Computational Biology. You can participate by downloading and running a free program on your computer.
NRG is based at Université de Sherbrooke
Join Najmanovich Research Group
- Read our rules and policies
- This project uses BOINC. If you're already running BOINC, select Attach to Project. If not, download BOINC.
- When prompted, enter
- If you're running a command-line or pre-5.0 version of BOINC, create an account first.
- If you have any problems, get help here.
- Your account - view stats, modify preferences
- Teams - create or join a team